Find your more with Mohawk!
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our people.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Come find your "more" with Mohawk!
What you'll do:
What you need:
- Team Lead - Manages small to medium projects, with responsibility for project budget, quality and timeliness of project deliverables. Directs project resources and/or recommends and creates internal development procedures and methodologies
- Work on defining Charge Calculation process by setting up Charge Profiles for Settlement, Charge Categories & Charge Type, Freight Agreement Set up, Freight Agreement assignment to Carrier and Purchase Org, Calculation sheet creation with necessary Rate table and Scales
- Work on defining document types for OTR/DTR, Freight Unit, Freight Order/Booking Order, Freight Unit Building rules (FUBR), Planning Profiles, Carrier Selection settings, Automatic Freight Planning through Strategy setup, Carrier assignment based on Direct Shipment option
- Ensure quality and best practices in each SAP functional domain by driving and adhering to the Mohawk SAP global solution template, SAP standards, knowledge base & best practices
- Work closely with support partners in the management and resolution of help desk.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline with an information technology focus. MBA/Masters highly preferred.
What will make you successful:
- At least 11 years of IT experience with at least two end to end implementation projects where performed role of Lead Consultant at client location.
- At least 10 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- At least 6 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
- Experience with good understanding of the relevant SAP S/4HANA components for TM, including but not limited to Order Management, Freight Planning & Tendering, Freight Execution & Monitoring, Freight Settlement (including documentation)
- Demonstrated expertise in SAP TM (3-5 years) with at least 2 full-life cycle implementations on versions 9.1 or above.
- Strong awareness of industry or global 'best-practice' process for Transportation management
- Able to combine strong functional experience with ABAP/technical skillset to debug and implement solutions to client's customized SAP solution
- Good Knowledge in integration aspects with other modules S4HANA EWM, MM, SD
- Strong understanding of GXP and SOX requirements. Should have working experience in a highly regulated environment
- Ability to understand business requirements from business users and prepare requirement document, functional specifications.
- Experience with project management
- High Impact communication with senior stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills. Ability to lead team in resolving complex issues in a fast pace and challenging environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business.
- Analytical and Communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables independently in a fast-paced environment.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.