Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
Part Time 2nd Shift
Monday - Thursday, Flexible Hours
As the global experts in communication, monitoring and control for industrial automation, Red Lion has been delivering innovative solutions to customers for forty years. Our award-winning technology enables companies worldwide to gain real-time data visibility that drives productivity. Product brands include Red Lion, Sixnet and N-Tron. With headquarters in York, Pennsylvania, the company has offices across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe. Visit us at www.redlion.net.
Assembles industrial display and control equipment, human machine interface, electronic components and subassemblies.
Essential Job Functions
- Assembles boards and units using hand tools to complete product assembly
- Performs burn-in testing
- Tests equipment for proper functionality
- Calibrates equipment based on testing results
- Labels and packs product based on specifications
- Follow standard operation procedures
- Read and interpret work instructions
- Proper use of hand tools
- Working knowledge of ESD Safety procedures
- Perform hand assembly tasks.
Behaviors for Success
- 1-3 years' experience in an assembler manufacturing setting preferred
- Have the ability to read and interpret documents and the ability to write routine reports
- Reliable and consistent attendance
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with computer software such as Microsoft Office and ERP systems.
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to work under pressure / in fast-paced environment
- Team player attitude
Endorse, support and model the Company's core values of: Aim High Be True Own IT
- Adherence to Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) safety and soldering equipment safety requirements posted in the manufacturing facility
- Read and follow SDS sheets posted in manufacturing facility
Red Lion Controls provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Red Lion Controls complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This job has expired.