Senior Accountant *Job Title:* Senior Accountant
*Location:* Hybrid Remote in Los Angeles - 2-3 days on-site near LAX
*Salary:* $75K-90K+ DOE
*Requirements:* BS/BA in Accounting, CPA preferred, US GAAP, Public Accounting
The leading localization service provider, with US offices in Los Angeles and Burbank, we are a trusted partner to the world's most recognized entertainment studios, streaming platforms, and creators. Our end-to-end localization services include dubbing, subtitling, access services to media management, transformation, and distribution services in over 100 languages for all content distribution platforms.
We are rapidly growing and are continuing to add talented individuals to our organization.
What You Will Be Doing - Prepare month end journal entries, including accruals, prepaids, depreciation/amortization, banking, foreign exchange adjustments, etc.-
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations & resolve variances
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, & annual reporting to explain budget and prior year variances
- Assist with monthly & quarterly global consolidations to ensure accurate financial reporting within public company deadlines
- Assist global entities with financial reporting & GAAP compliance
- Provide suggestions to streamline the global consolidation process & assist with implementation
- Interact with external auditors and respond to requests for information as needed
- Identify and implement process improvements and complete various ad-hoc projects
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of experience in accounting
- CPA preferred
- Experience with US GAAP and international accounting standards (IFRS or other local accounting standards) & multiple currency environments
- Global consolidation experience working with international entities
- Public Accounting experience is a plus
- Microsoft Navision & jet reporting experience is a plus
What's In It for You - Salary ($80K-$90K DOE)
- Bonus-eligible, Profit-Sharing
- Comprehensive Benefits
- 401K with a match
- Hybrid Remote setup
So, if you are a Senior Accountant with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!