Immediate need for a talented Senior Cloud Developer with experience in the Airline Industry.
This is a 12+ months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Atlanta, GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 22-59748
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Develop solid and supportable modular designs for data streaming, Cloud transformation/migration, and API product development in support of critical applications
- Develop data APIs and data delivery services that support operational and analytical applications for Client's internal business operations, customers and partners
- Creation and support of data-centric products that encompass multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies
- Analyze technical information and produce quality software
- Initiate collaboration with teammates
- Offer creative solutions to overcome obstacles
- Work within automated testing and CICD processes
- Be an expert on the products we built
- Document solutions in written and diagram form, and communicate across teams
- Leverage developer coding standards to ensure it meets design goals and business needs
- Identify technical issues, articulate impact and need for prioritization
- Proactive communication to both team and leadership
- Work collaboratively with vendor(s)
- Good verbal and Written communication skills.
- Experience working with multiple disparate systems.
- Experience in Cloud Technologies (AWS / Azure / Google). AWS is preferred.
- Proficiency with Python, Java, shell scripting (Bash and Poweshell) & SQL
- Experience working with streaming data and data extraction from different databases (Oracle, DB2, MySQL etc)
- Experienced with deploying and managing infrastructures based on Docker, Kubernetes, or OpenShift
- Experience with scalable data extraction tools is a plus
- Experience working with Kafka, Aurora, AWS Glue, Redshift is a plus
- Understanding of data engineering, real time streaming and/or eventing, and json parsing
- Experience with automating application deployment, continuous delivery, and continuous integration (Jenkins, Ansible etc.)
- Experience building micro services and API architecture
- Debugging & troubleshooting skills
- Must be flexible and have a passion to learn and collaborate with colleagues
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
- Business Intelligence/Analytics experience a plus
- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles.
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Airline Industry experience is a plus.
Our client is a leading Airlines Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply at Teamatlanta@pyramidci.com
- click to apply for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Reasonable accommodations are provided to ensure individuals with a disability have equal access to personnel processes. Kindly reach out to the below contact for the same.
Contact No. :
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.