Immediate need for a talented Senior Developer - RPA with experience in the IT Industry.
This is a 6+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Atlanta,GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 22-15005
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Working along with the Product Owner & Operations Team and coordinating for smooth.
- Delivery aligned with business requirements.
- Performing code optimization and identifying potential issues and defects.
- Performing effort estimation for each story defined by our Product Owners.
- Break down stories into measurable tasks to provide visibility of story progress.
- Perform gap analysis through story review/backlog grooming.
- Participating in the deployment program by creating a reusable module diagram and packing the solution.
- Help to conduct UAT and SIT along with reporting the results.
- Help to maintain the quality and change control process.
- Working with the project leaders for ongoing improvement of the project.
- Analyzing the technical and functional feasibility of new processes which needs to be automated.
- Documentation for automation-specific solution design.
- Developing new RPA solutions with a focus on leveraging/creating reusable components.
- Identifying technical infrastructure requirements for Blue Prism or Power Platform.
- Working on test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
- Implementing change requirements supporting a structured change control process.
- Monitoring and working on solving issues on day to day basis in RPA processes.
- Working with Business Analyst and SME for process identification and feasibility analysis.
- From a programming viewpoint configuring new Blue Prism objects and processes. Along with that, they are responsible for maintaining the code base developed by the developers.
- Communicating with Blue Prism product support team on software related issues, suggesting in case of any improvements and seeking advice from other users in the Blue Prism community.
- Attending meetings for the process development and problems identified with the solution.
- Excellent team leading capability.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and ability as they frequently need to interact with stakeholders.
- Solving complex automation scenarios through our existing automation toolset.
- 6+ years of experience in Information Technology 2+ years of experience with RPA technologies with Blue Prism.
- High School Diploma, GED or High School Equivalency.
- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles.
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
- Creative thinker paired with great attention to details.
- A charismatic self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
- A minimum of 2 years developing and testing software on a Windows platform and adhering to a structured and documented methodology OR a minimum of 12 months developing and implementing automated Blue Prism or Power Platform processes as an accredited developer.
- The aptitude to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution.
- Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in the Blue Prism product.
- The ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly from theoretical exercises to real world delivery and mentoring tasks.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation.
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
- Finance Automation.
- Microsoft Power Automate.
Our client is a leading Airlines Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply at Teamatlanta@pyramidci.com
- click to apply for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.