Mercer, a place where extraordinary individuals can do their best work and lead their best lives! We believe in camaraderie and collaboration, no matter what your role, level, experience or background. The Global Benefits Management group in Mercer has a unique opening for a Senior Benefits Account Managerfor ourgrowing list of Fortune 100 accounts. This position can be performed out of the following Mercer locations; Chicago, New York, Boston, Sunrise, Tampa, Miami, Dallas, Houston.
What can you expect?
What is in it for you?
- The Senior Global Benefits Account Manager will be responsible for the overall delivery of GBM services provided to our clients
- The role is critical to our strategy to grow our Global Benefits Management book and retain GBM clients
- Growing our Global Benefits Management practice is a key initiative for Mercer's leadership team and will have the attention and spotlight of our SeniorExecutives
We will count on you to:
- Work for the global leader in the health and benefits space
- We deliver innovative solutions that address the health and wellness needs of our clients and their employees
- You will be backed by a world class team of consultants who are widely recognized as problem solvers and industry thought leaders
- Colleague Resource Groups that help ensure that all of our people feel a sense of connection and community throughout their career
What you need to have:
- The GBM Account Manager will support and contribute to the strategic selling process including participating in finalist meetings and other sales presentations as the GBM subject matter expert
- Oversee implementation of largeGBM appointments, which will include ensuring local brokerage appointments areexecuted for insured benefits in all countries covered under the GBM
- Ensure client satisfaction with underlying ongoing GBM services,which willinclude ensuringlocalservices aredelivered in accordance with global mandates
- Interface directly with senior-level client managers as the main global point of contact for client deliverables and communications required under a GBM appointment
- Help clients monitor their employee benefit programs around the world by providing aggregated reporting with a view to ensuring a level of governance and consistency with their objectives while offering optimal cost-effective solutions
- Execute clients' ongoing global benefit strategy, as well as execute global benefit financing strategy, through pooling, captives, global insurance programs etc. as determined by the client
- BA/BS degree
- Experience with global health and benefits in a consulting environment
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in the field of global health and benefits
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer's more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.me.mercer.com/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers
This job has expired.