Senior Information Security Engineer
Location: San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, NYC, Chicago, Houston, Louisville
Mercer is seeking an exceptional Senior Information Security Engineer who will participate in the design, delivery and management of global enterprise security systems and platforms.
Reporting to the Global Information Security Engineering Leader, you will be part of the Mercer Information Security team, and will collaborate with Application, Infrastructure & Operations, and other technical teams.
What is in it for you?
We will count on you to:
- A company with a strong brand and strong results to match.
- Culture of internal mobility, collaboration and valued partnerships.
- Competitive pay (salary and performance bonus potential).
- Full benefits package - starting day one (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k match AND contribution).
What you need to have:
- Provide senior level engineering, implementation and production support for Mercer Identity Security Platforms IAM, Okta, MFA, and MSSO
- Engineer, document, and implement comprehensive Information Security Solutions to include process mapping, technical diagrams and schematics, standard operating procedures, and technical infrastructure documentation
- Identify potential security vulnerabilities, determining what controls are necessary in order to protect the data, determining the effectiveness of the existing controls, to be designed/implemented
- Provide engineering, implementation and production support for other Mercer Security tools/platforms (such as Okta, RSA, etc.)
- Single Sign-On (SSO) Technologies (Identity Providers, Assertion Consumer Service, Entity ID, Signature Encryption, Claims/Attributes Management, etc.)
- Security Protocols SAML 2.0, WS-FED, OIDC & IdP/SP Initiated SSO, ADFS
- Okta Identity Management (Application Integration, Assignments, etc.)
- Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) Technologies (Verification methods, SMS, Text, Applications, etc.)
- Liaise with Application/Client teams through onboarding processes
- Manage support processes with various internal teams and external clients
- Provide on-call support for Mercer Security Platforms including IAM, Okta, MFA, and MSSO
- Work with Application and Data Owners, to utilize cryptographic data security tools to encrypt, tokenize and data mask to minimized risk for sensitive data
- Research and test new technologies related to data protection and security
What makes you stand out:
- Bachelor degree in computer sciences or information security or 4 years or more in IT and information security, with exposure/knowledge of system administration and engineering
- Experience with IAM, SSO, Okta, MFA, RSA tools
- Experience with enterprise Operating Systems, Windows, Linux
- Good working knowledge of networking, systems architecture, and IT Systems troubleshooting
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to leverage cross-functional teams to drive changes in a complex environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Security certifications and CISSP preferred
- Nice to have - DevSecOps, Automation, scripting, and CI/CD
Relevant postgraduate and / or professional qualification
Relevant technical certifications
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer.
This job has expired.