Headquartered in Boise, ID, Cradlepoint is the global leader in software-defined and cloud-delivered network solutions for connecting people, places, and things over wired and wireless broadband. More than 15,000 enterprise and government organizations around the world rely on Cradlepoint 5G/4G LTE-enabled network solutions to keep critical sites, workforces, vehicles, and devices always connected and protected.
Cradlepoint is actively seeking a qualified individual to join the Product Organization to take the critical role as Senior Program Manager in implementing and delivery of solutions focused on meeting our strategic business objectives. The ideal candidate for this role will lead cross functional teams and subject matter experts to collect requirements, prioritize, plan, and implement effective high-profile programs requiring you to easily tap into your experience of introducing a product or business model into new markets. The candidate must think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the skillset to dive deep and tactically. Then eagerly roll up your sleeves to execute in a fast paced, Agile-centric team. Do you crave the opportunity to build impactful solutions? Are you motivated by getting your hands dirty and contributing in small ways too? Let's talk.
- Plan, organize, and manage all phases of a program lifecycle to ensure successful delivery including developing and managing program governance plans, schedules, team goals, milestones, and defining success criteria in an Agile framework
- Engage cross functionally with various organizations (R&D, Marketing, Sales, Support, Customer Success, Finance) to form and lead integrated teams required to deliver projects/initiative and drive results
- Responsible for collecting requirements and developing execution plans with key milestones based on the defined objectives and deliverables
- Responsible for, assessing resources needed and obtaining resource commitments from each involved organization
- Responsible for surfacing issues and disconnects within the projects/initiative and managing all such issues to resolution
- Influence various organizations to meet program/initiative objectives
- Understand the business value behind program decisions and advocate for solutions while serving as primary program representative as a team member of high-performing teams
- Maintain comprehensive understanding of internal systems, systems architecture, and customer requirements
- Work closely with Product Marketing to translate technical aspects of solutions into go-to-market strategy and deliverables
- Bring evidence-based decision-making to your communication
- Lead cross-functional teams to surface issues, remove blockers, and work through solution design as needed.
- Be a ruthless prioritizer while balancing the needs of the business and stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent
- Experience in similar role from a software/services company or device manufacturer
- Demonstrated program management fundamentals experience including defining, scheduling, tracking, communicating status and managing projects
- Demonstrated effective English communication, presentation, negotiation, planning, organization and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with and understand a diverse set of organizations and functions
- Experience doing Program Management in a company using Agile development
Cradlepoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, or any other protected class status pursuant to applicable law.
This job has expired.