HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- This position will lead multiple large and small-scale capital projects for Henkel Bowling Green, KY facility
- Accountable for the scoping, project justification, development, design, construction, installation, start-up and commissioning of all projects under direct or dotted line management
- Develop, document and manage project procedural standards for local organization.
- Drive projects based on defined priorities; ensure scope of deliverables, timelines and budget are met; identify risks and issues and mitigate and / or escalate as needed
- Exhibit a proven track record of project management, bringing the ability to quickly put structure in place to manage the work
- Plan, design, manage and execute project plans to ensure delivery. This activity includes management through feasibility, design, planning and implementation
- Leverage problem solving skills to ensure project plans deliver on intent and maintain key project documentation
- Maintain an awareness of the quality of the work being performed and must be able to implement whatever corrective action is needed to meet acceptable quality limits
- Responsible for integrating new projects into the production operation ensuring successful start-up and operation to targeted goals
- Identify ways to improve and streamline business process through forging relationships with key stakeholders to ensure delivery of commitments and demonstrating organizational agility to adapt to changing demands
- Develop effective programs for training personnel and developing and documenting effective and efficient work practices - including program management and quality assurance practices
- Partner with project customers to provide strategic and tactical thought partnership to effectively drive project delivery
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical Engineering or related field
- 5-7+ years of professional experience, including management of multiple projects with values > $10 million within industrial manufacturing facility
- Demonstrated experience managing concurrent projects in multiple international locations
- Demonstrated use of project tracking tools to manage and communicate performance to key project deliverable and metrics
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.