ADP is seeking a Sr Project Manager for our Global Product and Technology Graduate Development Program.
In this position, you will manage the execution and implementation of the Global Product & Technology Development Full-Time and Internship programs, which serve as the entry level role for ADP technology campus hires. The incumbent will manage both programs by planning, organizing, controlling, and deploying key milestones and deliverables in partnership with internal and external contacts. The candidate will provide a seamless experience for our campus hires to assimilate to ADP and the GPT organization. In partnership with the HR and technology leadership, they will enhance the program to ensure the new hires are effectively on-boarded and receive appropriate technology training in addition to facilitating networking opportunities for technology leadership with the campus new hires. Act as the key HR point of contact for tech Campus new hires for the duration of the program. Partners with vendors to ensure course curriculum and the facilitation of the training meets the ADP needs. Trains the technology leaders and the mentors for the GPT Dev Program on role responsibilities and expectations related to the program.
Things You'll Do:
- Owns the associate experience and is the key contact for the GPT Development Program. Provides a seamless experience for our new IT campus hires from their internship, return to school and return to the accelerated learning development program.
- Manage summer Intern and Dev programs including: onboarding, training, placements, networking events, associate relations, and more.
- Develops and implements plans to execute on program goals and strategies. Manages program work load including; assigning roles, responsibilities and projects.
- Building and maintaining effective internal relationships at multiple levels with multiple stakeholders.
- Acting as the ADP ambassador for our Intern and Full-Time development program.
- Maintain awareness and support of ADP policies and procedures, with emphasison our brand, mission and culture.
- Achieve internal stakeholder satisfaction linked to client satisfaction.
- Driving service, process, operational and program enhancements and improvements.
- Manage relationship with internal ADP stakeholders and outside vendors and groups.
- Builds and maintains a comprehensive program plan and schedule with milestones. Reviews and recommends project plans for conformance to program strategy.
- Ensuring program is on track and holding all stake holders accountable for their timely results.
- Effective change leadership in support of constant evolution.
- Effective escalation management and response.
- Work with the Senior Leadership, Talent Acquisition, HRBPs to create recruitment strategies, targeted outreach, and strategic partnership with colleges, universities, as well as diversity organizations.
- Builds and cultivates relationships with ADP Senior Leadership, Talent Acquisition teams, IT managers, HR, and other groups/leaders critical to the success of this position.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by tracking actuals and providing forecasts for the projects; participates in the preparation of an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to long range strategic planning for both programs.
- Continuous evaluation of program curriculum and manages the advisory council to make needed improvements and enhancements.
- Captures and analyzes broad range of metrics to provide insights, demonstrate impact and drive continuous improvement.
- Conducts internal and external research and suggests improvements to the program.
- Performs other related duties as assigned, including ad hoc administrative duties in support of the program as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of effective program management.
- Effective relationship building and networking with senior leadership.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience in an academic or corporate setting, leading a rotation program.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.