LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group
LexisNexis® Risk Solutions delivers end-to-end financial services technologies and tools to keep valuable commerce in efficient motion by effectively mitigating risk to protect critical revenue streams. Our solutions combine the advantages of innovative analytics and big data technology, expansive physical and digital identity intelligence.
Sr. Quality Test Engineer
LNRS is hiring for a Senior Quality Test Engineer with Software Development experience who can work in a fast-paced, agile, cutting-edge work environment. Our engineers exercise ownership, accountability, innovation, and commitment to their projects.
- The Sr. Quality Test Engineer should be highly skilled, always looking to learn new tools and technologies and recommend suggestions when relevant.
- Design and implement robust, scalable, and high quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing within a continuous integration environment.
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to solve complex problems including test and validation strategies. Provide solutions and best practices with assertiveness.
- Experience in software testing, including experience in the Agile/Scrum development lifecycle
- Strong knowledge in QA, including; generation of test cases and test plans, QA planning, execution, defect reporting, tracking. analyzing stack traces, code, log-files and other artifacts
- Identify improvements in the test and development processes; build the necessary automated tools to address needs
- Experience writing good quality object-oriented code for testing purposes using Java
- Understanding of databases and services including the ability to programmatically interact with data formats that may include XML and JSON
- Must be thoroughly familiar with SQL Databases, SQL structures and writing complex queries
- Willingness to speak up
- Will have excellent knowledge about Performance and Load testing methods and techniques
- Create and promote the use of behavior/test-driven development at multiple levels within the software by pairing with code developers and product owners.
- Write and implement acceptance criteria. Write automation test cases that verify functional and non-functional requirements of a feature.
- Mentor and coach team members.
Expert knowledge of testing frameworks like Selenium, Cucumber, SOAP and REST API testing
Excellent experience writing SQL queries
Automating RESTful Web Services
Extensive experience in White Box Testing, Core Java and XML
Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
Experience on multi-threaded enterprise class Java/J2EE application, Code Driven Test Automation FrameworkEducation
B.S. in computer science, engineering, information systems or a related discipline require
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.