ADP is hiring a Senior SharePoint Developer. This opportunity can be located in Norfolk, VA, Roseland, NJ or Alpharetta, GA.
- Are you empathetic to client needs and inspired by transformation and impacting the lives of millions of people every day?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
Well, this may be the role for you.
Senior SharePoint Developer with 8+ years of experience in SharePoint analysis, design, software development and delivery of web-based applications. Candidate should have experience with SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online/Office365 technologies.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Designing and developing custom SharePoint modules to address various business needs to drive efficiency within the organization.
- Maintaining SharePoint environment with respect to enhancements and bug fixes.
- Publishing Site Experience - Expertise in creating Master pages, Page layouts and Publishing pages with good understanding on content types, site columns.
- Strong Experience with Content Management System Experience, including SharePoint Lists, Document Libraries etc.
- Migration Experience – Strong Experience in analyzing and migrating content to latest SharePoint platforms.
- Strong MSSQL Database experience and hands-on knowledge on working with creating and editing database schema and stored procedure.
- Experienced in Agile development process, including requirements definition, requirements documentation, test plan development, technical documentation, and user documentation.
- Comprehensive understanding of IT change control/change management processes.
- Experience migrating solutions to newer technologies to stay up to date with industry best practices.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
8+ years experience as Developer; 5+ years SharePoint developer experience.
- 8+ years of overall software development experience
- 3+ years of experience developing solutions on SharePoint 2013 / SharePoint Online and O365
- Development experience with the Microsoft suite of development tools (Visual Studio, TFS/VSTS, Visual Studio Code, etc.)
- Experience developing custom scripts using MS Power Shell
- Must have experience developing SharePoint Designer Workflows, Power Apps and Flow
- Experience working with an Agile Scrum development team
- Solid web debugging skills
- Object Oriented Design (OOD) experience
- Experience writing engineering level documentation
- Able to support SharePoint tier-2 technical problem resolution
- Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong time-management skills with ability to provide design for multiple projects with varying timelines
- Forward thinker with desire to research, learn and implement new technologies
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with a creative team in a collaborative, agile environment
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP's commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another's ideas to find the best solution.
Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We're obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP's Philanthropic Foundation.
Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.
This job has expired.