Senior Software Engineer - ASP.NET, C# Are you a .NET Developer with 5+ years of software development and .NET Core experience?
If yes, read on!
We created a Patented Analytics platform that is proving to be a Game-Changer in our field. Founded by Ex-Microsoft talent, we are experiencing steady growth, coupled with practically zero turnover. Our client list includes household names in the AdTech industry.
We are looking for our next .NET Engineer for our Santa Monica office!
To be considered, you must have recent ASP.NET MVC, C#, .NET Core and preferably some Full-stack experience!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Competitive Base Salary + Meaningful Equity (120 - 160k depending on experience)
- Work on Patented, Award-Winning Software with Elite Engineers
- Opportunity for Career Growth!
- Company-Paid Benefits
- Frequent Company Events
What You Will Be Doing - Help drive the architecture and implementation of new features
- Design and develop customer-facing features that continue to improve our product and services
What You Need for this Position - ASP.NET MVC
- .NET Core
- RESTful API's
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
Icing on the cake!
- Angular, React, Vue, etc
- JS frameworks (Angular or React)
What's In It for You - Great work environment
- Flexible hours
- Company-paid for medical, dental and vision
- Competitive vacation and 401k plans
- Great compensation, plus meaningful equity - (120 - 160k)
- Team-oriented culture that starts at the top with the Founder
- Fun and exciting company events including poker nights, family picnics and more
- Company that values continued education in cutting-edge technologies
- Work in the Heart of Santa Monica, near the Promenade and the beach
So if you are a .NET Developer looking for your next career move, apply today!
Or simply send your resume to email@example.com
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!