Senior Software Engineer If you are a REMOTE Senior Full Stack Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
We're looking for highly skilled, motivated, innovative software engineers to join our team. This position can be 100% remote but he would ideally like someone local to NYC that would be open to working a flexible hybrid schedule. BUT, if you feel this job is for you and you have strong experience with most of the technologies/experience we seek then please apply!
Our VR platform/technology is a dialogue system btw the person being trainee and the virtual coach. This one-off, proprietary model allows trainees go at their own pace while providing specific, strategic feedback that allows them to learn from challenges they face, mistakes they make and ultimately master the problem solving skills they need to perform their job at a high level.
What You Will Be Doing - Develop user facing and back-end features for existing and new verticals
- Contribute to and support the existing event driven microservice architecture
- Build and support existing internal tools that improves processes for cross functional teams
- Collaborate with VR developers to define back-end requirements needed for successful integrations
- Support both QA and VR developers with back-end issues found during the development and release phases
- Assist with analyzing and resolving production issues
- Coordinate with the Product team to clarify and/or elicit requirements as necessary
- Conduct peer reviews of prospective code changes
- Help identify, prioritize, and execute tasks to meet project deadlines
- Participate and coordinate with scheduled releases
- Work comfortably in an agile environment
- Provide reasonable estimates
- Implement with understanding of any technical, business, or time limitations
What You Need for this Position - Minimum of four years experience as a full-stack engineer
- Experience in the education technology industry preferred
- Back-end web development experience. Experience with Node, Python, Flask and SQLAlchemy is preferred.
- Understanding of responsive design. Familiarity with Bootstrap preferred.
- Familiar with AWS serverless infrastructure (Lambda, S3, Kinesis)
- Knowledge of any SQL dialect for mining and maintaining data
- Some knowledge designing relational and NoSQL databases (Postgres, Redis, MySQL)
- Experience with Git source control
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team setting
Familiarity with AWS serverless infrastructure (Lambda, Fargate, Kinesis)
Experience in the education technology industry
What's In It for You - Competitive comp package
- Full health insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 100% REMOTE capability
- FSA & HSA
- Generous Vacation/PTO
- Stock Options
- Paid Maternity & Paternity leave
- Upward mobility/growth/advancement
So, if you are a REMOTE Senior Full Stack Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Nick Valenti
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!