Senior UX Researcher
Raleigh, NC / Hybrid or Remote Work
LexisNexis is a leading global provider of legal, regulatory and business information, and analytics that help customers increase productivity and improve decision-making and outcomes. We help lawyers win cases, manage their work more efficiently, serve their clients better, and grow their practices. We feel privileged to work in a business that has a higher purpose - advancing the rule of law around the world - which is vital for building peace and prosperity in society.
Our UX Researchers are a vital part of the design process at LexisNexis. As a part of our global UX team, they ensure our products are user-focused from the beginning through collaboration with product managers, technology leaders and UX designers on research strategy, determining the best study methodologies, and working directly with customers to gather feedback and insights.
We are looking for a strong research advocate who is confident about designing and creating research studies and promoting the results. Innovation and experimentation are not only encouraged but expected.
Our global UX team is a passionate and diverse group of professionals and we'd love to have you join our community.
- Leads major projects.
- Employs a range of methods; plans and conducts research; analyzes and communicates findings.
- Builds strong relationships with stakeholders in different disciplines; influences their strategic priorities.
- Crafts research strategy with stakeholders aligned to product and design strategy.
- Examines analytics data to inform research strategy and qualitative insights.
- Works with designers and product managers to ideate and iterate on solutions.
- Creates use cases, anchored in research insights, and prioritizes via users.
- Recruits independently and conducts work compliantly.
- Understanding and experience with a variety of UX research methods, such as usability testing, interviews, surveys, card sorting, workshops, and more.
- Experience using relevant tools for research analysis (Qualtrics, Excel, Tetra Insights, SurveyMonkey.com, SPSS) to expert level.
- Experience and demonstrable understanding of the nuances of researching in different contexts (remote / in person / unmoderated /moderated).
- Bachelor's or master's degree.
- Degree in human factors, psychology, design, anthropology, or other relevant subject area.
- Experience using the Jobs to Be Done framework.
- Understanding of the U.S. legal system.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.