This position is for a Senior Vertical Solutions Consultant who focuses on the design of fraud and identity solutions for insurance companies in the United States. The role is one of deep consultation with key decision makers, providing subject matter expertise to those looking to address both fraud and identity risks.
Vertical Solution Consultants are subject matter experts who work with the account executives throughout the sales process. They will maintain the pulse of the market by interfacing regularly with clients and prospects to provide thought leadership, business expertise, and guidance. They will also contribute to achieving revenue objectives by developing strategies to acquire new business, defend against competitive threats, and acquire business from competitors. Often, they will meet with senior management and decision makers within the client's organization; discussing our value proposition at a strategic level and helping them understand the benefits of integrating LexisNexis solutions as part of their workflow. In addition, the Vertical Solutions Consultants will contribute innovative ideas and market feedback to Sales Management, Vertical Market Leadership, and Product Management that are helpful for developing and/or enhancing product offerings.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required. Liberal Arts degree in Communication or Psychology is preferred.
- 3+ years of account management in business development of complex B2B integrated solutions.
- 3+ years of sales, training, or marketing experience
- Preferably 3+ years of experience working at/ with insurance companies.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, specifically to clients and senior management.
- Exceptional relationship building, and ability to be collaborative and interact effectively with multiple teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate and interact effectively with internal and external clients
- Solid time management skills and strict adherence to timelines is critical
- Travel required
- Build trust and gain support with account executives by taking a consultative approach to advance sales opportunities and support revenue goals.
- Maintain a current understanding of competitor offerings (i.e., price, product, service, or solution) to effectively articulate the advantages of LexisNexis over that offered by its competitors. Monitor the market to identify new competitors/ competitive threats and help develop a strategy to combat the threat in the market.
- Interact regularly with customers (both internal and external) to provide thought leadership, business expertise, guidance, and best practices to the organization relating to your assigned market.
- Collaborate with sales teams on strategic sales planning and when appropriate, support sales meetings and product presentations.
- Capture the prospect's complex business needs through discovery questions and suggest how they can improve with the implementation of LexisNexis solutions.
- Expected to create, participate in and effectively lead presentations to the customer and provide risk information, analytics and market specific knowledge and understanding of the proposed solution in a persuasive manner.
- Be the voice of the sales force when relating and participating in internal product planning sessions.
- Define and execute training programs for sales representatives. Evaluate the results of training to ensure that representatives are well equipped and knowledgeable in selling company's products.
- Build collaborative relationships and foster teamwork by acting as a liaison between product development, analytics, and client engagement. Be the voice of the sales force when relating and participating in internal product planning sessions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.