Responsible for creating work orders, to schedule and dispatch technicians for equipment installation, service, or emergency repairs for customers. Receives customer telephone calls to obtain information on specific problems. Answers general questions from customers about equipment and service. Reroutes calls as necessary to the correct departments, and tracks calls appropriately.
Essential Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Responsible for creating work orders, to schedule and dispatch technicians for equipment installation, service, or emergency repairs.
- Schedules service calls with technicians and maintains frequent communication throughout the day to help plan and organize their time.
- Provide accurate information for new account set up and proper follow up.
- Provides weekly status report to management via email.
- Reviews all open work order statuses to ensure the designated technician has received notification of the call.
- Assist safety manager and ensure field personnel have proper safety equipment.
- Order parts as necessary.
- Generate customer invoices and service contract renewals.
- Additional duties: (Copy machines, office supplies, general office repairs and phones)
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree or a minimum three years' experience in Building Automation, HVAC, Engineering, or construction company
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Must be willing to work 8am-5pm in our Midtown Manhattan office
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite
Control Solutions Group, Inc. requires all new hires to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to [obtain/show proof of] a complete COVID-19 vaccination. Control Solutions Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Control Solutions Group requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccination. Control Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law
Notice to prospective employees: There have been fraudulent postings and emails regarding job openings. EMCOR Group and its companies. Please check our available positions to confirm that a post or email is genuine.
EMCOR Group and its companies do not reach out to individuals to help with marketing or other similar services. If an individual is contacted for services outside of EMCOR's normal application process - it is probably fraudulent.
This job has expired.