SMB Account Manager - SAL021407
Generates new business accounts in a defined territory as well as generating sales from a book of existing business accounts. This position will need to achieve sales quotas by skillfully and assertively marketing the value of the business solutions we offer to our existing and potential customers. The SMB Account Manager will team sell with business channel support roles to improve customer loyalty and retention by building strong sustainable relationships with key account decision makers - resulting in increased business results by becoming a trusted business advisor.
- Achieve all assigned sales goals by acquiring new business and growing an assigned book of accounts
- Utilize our approved sales process to aggressively prospect new business accounts from within a defined territory, building and delivering comprehensive business solution proposals that result in new business account growth
- Leverage a customer needs assessment to position innovative business solutions and overcome customer objections
- Build strong relationships with existing business account owners through strategic account review activities targeted at achieving customer loyalty, retention, and profitable account growth.
- Strategically engage internal and external support partners to position business solutions that will add value to current and prospective customers
- Leverage the organization's customer relationship management (CRM) platform to keep customer records accurate and up to date
- Actively build knowledge and awareness of the "internet of things" (IoT), positioning those insights as innovative customer solutions
- Build a strong network within the communities we serve in order to promote brand awareness and identify new business customer prospects
- Partner with the 'business sales support specialist' to implement, manage, and grow existing business accounts
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 2 or more years' experience in outside direct sales
- Metrics-driven sales "hunter" with a professional demeanor, impeccable integrity, and high sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience in sales account management practices
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple work efforts simultaneously in a dynamic work environment
- Advanced business and financial acumen
- Valid Driver's License and ability to travel 50-70%
- 3 to 5 years' experience in outside direct sales
- Experience concentrated in wireless sales
- Experience in wireless, software, IT or related telecommunications industry
: Sales Business Solutions Location(s)
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.