A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The qualifiedcandidate can be located in the following areas: Temecula, CA, Burlington, MA. OR St. Louis, MO.
The Social Media Content Development Manager is responsible for writing content and leading the content development for communication channels in collaboration with the global campaign management teams.Accountable for writing brand-focused messaging and technical content covering a range of scientific technologies for the Life Science Biology business, the Social Media Content Development Manager will digest complex scientific subject matter and communicate it in a clear and concise manner. In addition,optimize social media content based on our target audience's behaviors.
Other key job functions includesupporting sustainable business growth and thought leadership through developing effective scientific marketing content, implementing the global product marketing strategy and drivingglobal messaging and positioning.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Biomedical Sciences, Pharmacy or related discipline
- 2+ years of experience with fundamental marketing communications tactics including social media, e-marketing, website copy and other content
RSRMSWhat we offer:
- Advanced Degree (MS, PhD) in Biology, Biomedical Sciences, Pharmacy or related discipline
- Demonstrated superior writing, copyediting, proofreading and research skills
- A predisposition for healthcare/health science, biology, chemistry or related scientific field as evidenced by work experience or academic background
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative fashionwith scientists as well as non-scientist stakeholders and project partners
- Experience working with Google Analytics and SEO principles
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 219983
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time