American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality, and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Software Development Engineer in Test III (SDET III) is responsible for leading work for the testing phase of the change or project deployment. Maintaining product consistency throughout development and product cycle, including the design, define and build phases through quality checkpoints and testing, ensuring quality assurance metrics of the products. This position is responsible for enhancing and maintaining the CI/CD pipeline. The SDET III collaborates with IT teams to establish, uphold high levels of quality, while supporting application core base functionality to evaluate and maintain system integrity in conjunction with best practices and day-to-day business processes and manages difficult to highly complex problems.
- Design test plans, test cases, and write code to ensure that products adhere to quality standards for both manual and automated testing. Creates and maintains process documentation, procedures, and policies. Keeps documentation up-to-date and works with IT teams and assigned stakeholders to deliver testing outcomes.
- Creates the base automated test flows and architecture. Writes and commits code and sets the technical standards for the department. Identify procedures and scenarios for quality control of projects and processes. Performs, reviews, and informs engineering of defects and errors with supporting evidence.
- Collaborates and communicates with IT teams to understand project objectives, gather testing and automation requirements, design tests (manual and automated), troubleshoot issues, and implements test solutions. Provides solution guidance for different scenarios on outages and various problems, incidents and/or opportunities that may be presented to the team.
- Facilitates quality assurance portion of the change management processes, including the development and execution of test scripts, documentations, demos, and trainings.
- Ensure final product satisfies the product requirements and meet end-user-expectations. Identifies areas of improvement and enhance the product efficiencies. Stays current with market and for similar products to compare results.
- Mentor and drive the team maturity forward with solid initiatives and keeping the test tech stack updated and modernized.
- May lead or provide oversite as required in order to prioritize and deliver the highest quality assurance product standards.
Work where you feel right at home -
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, and/or related field preferred.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in Quality Assurance, Business Process/Service Quality and/or related field required.
- Minimum of seven (7) years' experience as an SDET, developer or automation engineer required.
- Advanced Knowledge of IT quality assurance methodologies, tools, business processes and development.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in business and technical analysis and functional and non-functional requirements.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft and Oracle based applications both out of box and custom development.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with quality assurance applications (bug tracking and test case management).
- Advanced knowledge of distributed web-based testing tools like Browserstack or Sauce Labs.
- Knowledge of Jira and additional Atlassian applications are nice to have.
- Proven test architecture skills. Must have built test harnesses and frameworks for web based, API based applications and mobile applications. Must be able to mentor and skill up the team.
- Advanced hands-on knowledge of best practices and configuring/coding CI/CD pipelines (Infrastructure as code).
- Additional Dev ops skills are essential (Azure preferred).
- Proven experience creating automation frameworks and tools to support test automation and reporting.
- Advanced knowledge of load/performance testing and security testing (dev sec ops).
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment, and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
For positions that are permitted or required to work remotely, employees may conduct work only within the United States and only in states where the Company is already conducting business, unless for brief periods, consistent with Company policy.
For employees in Colorado only, the anticipated range is $92,075 to $131,670. Actual starting base salary will depend on geographical location, skills, and relevant experience.
The Company also may provide benefits with this position including but not limited to: medical, dental, and vision insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (FSUs) and/or Health Savings Accounts (HSAs); Dependent Savings Accounts; 401(k) plan with employer matching; employee stock purchase plan; and potential for bonuses. The above wage range is the Company's current good faith expectation for this position. The actual amount paid and/or offered may be less or more than this range and will be based on factors including geographic location, education, training, or experience related to the work, seniority, merit, quantity and or quality of the work.Related Keywords:
IT, information technology, software development engineer, software development, computer engineer, computer science, information systems, quality assurance, business process, service quality, SDET, developer, automation engineer
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy
#LI-PH1 #DICE_PHO #remote #DICE #LI-Remote
This job has expired.