Location: Chesterfield, MORequired Skills:
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Software Engineer
• Strong software development skills
• Ability drive software development in all phases of the product lifecycle as part of a small multi-disciplined engineering team. This includes project planning, deriving requirements from system objectives, organizing, and prioritizing work, and delivering results, and providing support.
• 4+ years' experience developing machine to machine (M2M) and electromechanical automation system software in C#, C++, C, or Python
• 4+ years' experience developing multi-threaded/process applications/services and the common constructs and patterns associated with them.
• Excellent system (software and hardware) troubleshooting and debugging skills
• 2+ years' experience developing with MS technologies such as Visual Studio .NET, WPF, WinForms, console applications, etc.
• Experience with and an understanding of the value of modern development concepts and practices including OO principles, unit testing, agile development, TDD and continuous delivery
• Experience developing networked systems that communicate with data generating devices and data aggregation services
• Experience developing with network protocols such as TCP and UDP over IP
• Attention to detail and data driven decision making
For more details kindly reach at LWadhwa@judge.comContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com