We are looking for a software engineer I who can maintain and automation test framework that can drive multiple automation components of our product, including End-End applications.
The candidate chosen for this role will work alongside team members in an agile environment and apply technical, analytical, and communication skills toward maintaining, improving, and automating high quality test cases in a fast-moving organization.
We are looking for keen problem solvers who can work in DEVOPS and Continuous Integration environment with proven experience in automation scripting driving efficiencies into day-to-day processes.
- Bachelor's degree required in CS/CE/EE or relevant field (math and statistics).
- 1-2 years' experience in testing and at least 1+ years of automation (hands-on Selenium or Cucumber experience) programming, and systems analysis
- 1-2 years of experience in Software Design and Development with Selenium & Java/React specialization.
- 1-2 years developing in Java, PL/SQL, Python Hibernate, AngularJS, React and other languages or frameworks/architectures
- 1+ years developing APIs primarily with REST/JSON and SOAP/XML
- 1+ years' experience in using SOAPUI PRO or similar web service testing tools
- 1+ years' experience in Continuous integration experience, code test coverage, and source control using Maven, Jenkins, GIT, SVN.
- Knowledge on Gherkin and cucumber
- Knowledge on using regular expressions
- Basic knowledge of Agile,SDLC, STLC
- Knowledge of test-driven development.
- Experience with Cucumber BDD framework, Maven, Selenium, GIT
- Familiarity of industry best practices - code coverage
- Ability to write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of moderate complexity.
- Excellent problem analysis, troubleshooting, and resolution skills
- Be a self-starter and be able to find solutions that meet the teams needs
- Flexible with hours depending on the project needs
- Able to multi-task and adapt quickly.
- Ability work make design decision, guide/lead fellow workers
- Understanding of source-code-control and configuration management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to grasp and enhance the end-to-end automated BDD test solution for front-end applications that can drive multiple platforms and configuration tools without need for human intervention.
- Create and maintain the automated test environment so that members of QA and development team can use it to generate their own scripts and run tests.
- Contribute to the QA team not only by maintaining the automated test environment, but also generate test scripts and execute tests.
- Create test plans that fit into the automation test environment.
- Build/Maintain a unified automated test environment that is capable of testing web services interfaces using SoapUI Pro.
- Ability to work closely with other QA team members and development in a very dynamic environment.
- Will need to come up to speed quickly on highly complex and highly configurable product , and understand the supporting technologies behind it.
- Design, code and document automated test cases within a defined framework to ensure quality of our product
- Translate existing manual regression test cases into automated tests
- Improve the reliability and repeatability of automated testing
- Analyze existing systems to find areas for improvement
- Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Resolve basic technical issues as necessary.
- Keep abreast of new technology developments.
- All other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.