A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
TheSenior Analyst will perform strategy specific analytical deep-dives and help support strategy development, tracking and execution for theResearchSolutions Business Unit of Millipore Sigma, the Life Science sector of Merck KGaA of Darmstadt, Germany. As a member of the Strategy, Analytics & Insights (SA&I) team, you will provide tactical support of a broad range of projects and analyses of high importance to the Research Solutions Leadership Team.
Who you are
- Perform Strategy specific analytical deep dives such as analyzing internal data (sales, web metrics, operational KPIs, other) to identify performance trends & opportunities, and to inform strategic direction
- Own all aspects of the Research Solution SD Market Modeling activities: refining the model, researching changes, connecting with stakeholders to gain alignment and final report out to the Life Science Strategy team
- Support the SA&I team toward preparing management presentations and designing/driving strategic projects
- Bachelor's degree in Life Science or related field
- 2+ years of experience in an Analytical or Strategic role within the Life Science tools space (e.g. finance/controlling, data sciences, strategy, product management, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in Data Reporting, Analytics, and Synthesis for strategic decision making, e.g., SAP BI, Salesforce, Palantir Foundry, Tableau
What we offer:
- Master's degree or further advanced preferred
- Strong familiarity with MilliporeSigma proprietary data systems
- A self-starter with excellent problem-solving, time management skills, written & verbal communication skills, and successful project management
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting and build constructive relationships with stakeholders in a matrix organization
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 220675
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time