Immediate need for a talented Senior Architect - Non-Niche with experience in the Airline Industry.
This is a 12+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Eagan, MN. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 22-47362
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Assesses business requirements and technology alternatives.
- Builds multi-platform technology consensus across business units.
- Implements new technologies in small and medium scale environments.
- Designs application's technical infrastructure, such as specific databases, programming languages, utilities, and testing approaches.
- Uses tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product.
- Oversees progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design.
- Provides technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
- Evaluates and/or pilots new technologies.
- Contributes to the development of business cases.
- Constructs program flow charts to describe the processing of data and development of precise steps and processing logic across all platforms.
- Determines functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- Ensures software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc.
- Approves final product before launch.
- Takes responsibility for the functional design and architecture of application systems across all technologies and platforms.
- Develops high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Defines all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- 6 + years of experience required.
Our client is a leading Airlines Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply at Teamatlanta@pyramidci.com
- click to apply for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.