Title: Sr. BPI Analyst
Business Unit: Corporate Finance
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
The BPI team will support and assist the Order Entry & Incentive Compensation teams regarding process development and improvement initiatives. Serves as the focal point for new initiatives developed or piloted and ensures new initiatives are in alignment with the key business objectives (KBOs) and organizational strategic goals. Responsible for development and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs); business requirements definition and documentation; and supporting of testing and deployment including organizational Change Management within an organization. Prepares detailed functional specifications from which technical specifications and programs will be written.
- Planning, scheduling and controlling of business process management backlog
- Identification and tracking of key performance indicators (KPIs) associated to any business process improvements
- Partners with key IT, Sales, Operations and other BU business process management associates in the delivery of process documentation, automation and standardization.
- Development, improvement and maintenance of business processes and responsible for the deployment and adoption of use across the organization
- Develops and utilizes a change management methodology to aid in the deployment of new business processes across the business
- Designs, develops and implements processes geared at improving productivity, quality, customer satisfaction and reduction of time or operational costs so that project initiatives translate into business value.
- Partners with key stakeholders to develop and deliver standardized strategies, business processes, procedures and tools
- Fosters alliance with IT, Sales, Service, Implementation, Training, Finance, Operations and other departments to enhance the Client Experience, both Internal and External
- Develops algorithms, disciplines or methodologies for prioritizing projects based upon standards, metrics and productivity measures
- Performs lessons learned sessions with the project team and key stakeholders to accurately assess if expectations were met or not and why.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Insightful Expertise: Analyzes both the internal and external Client end to end processes using Lean Six Sigma techniques and the BPM methodology. Completes required studies and identifies opportunities to streamline and improve workflow processes. Manages root cause analysis of opportunities to investigate underlying causes to find the real problem so that symptomatic effects and multiple deficiencies will be solved.
- Inspiring Innovation; Establish, maintain and prioritize a list of improvement opportunities and work with the IT organization and key stakeholders to maximize our ability to deliver on those opportunities.
- Service Excellence; Utilize NPS observations as the compass for directing process improvement efforts. Acts as liaison between the IT organization and the Business Unit. Consults directly with the stakeholders in presenting and confirming work procedures, organizational recommendations and the prioritization of issues requiring their input and support. Maintains a closed loop feedback process with stakeholders about the effectiveness and adoption rates, and challenges of improvements.
- Results Orientation; Develops business cases, identifies and communicates the intended ROI impact for all process improvement initiatives. Determines improvements based on analysis and then prioritizes them based on business impact/objectives. Presents improvement opportunities and impact to executive groups and then drives the completion of improvements including measurable targets/outcomes.
- Participates in the development of schedules by providing estimates regarding individual analysis tasks. Assists management in project tracking by providing regular, comprehensive status reports on work progress, effort, etc. relative to strict project deadlines.
- Facilitates regular project team meetings. Receives regular updates from all team members. Tracks all issues on an issues log and assures that all issues are resolved in a timely manner. Escalates when necessary. Conducts side meetings and working sessions, as needed, to resolve issues.
- Develops and communicates the project plan tasks through agreed upon tools and assigns tasks to the appropriate team member. Tracks team members on project task execution and escalates when members miss or believe they will miss significant plan milestones.
- Manages the QA, Test, Pilot strategy to assure the desired quality and reduce risk to clients (internal and external). Defines and assures that appropriate resources are assigned. Monitors quality at every stage to make sure that significant issues are resolved timely.
- Acts as a mentor/tutor for more junior Business Process Management associates
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Education & Certification Requirements:
- Requires Bachelor's Degree
- Major Area of Concentration: Engineering, Computer Science/IT, or Finance/Accounting
- Lean Six Sigma or similar certification (preferred)
- 3 to 5 years of Experience is required.
- Demonstrated success in the documenting of business processes through common industry standard tools -Visio, Savvion, ARIS, Casewise, etc. utilizing BPMN v1.5 or higher
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.