Immediate need for a talented Senior Developer - UI with experience in the Airline Industry.
This is a 12+ months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Atlanta, GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 22-59741
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Transforming business requirements into conceptual/logical application architectures
- Determining feasibility & scalability of front-end solutions, interacting with business and product owners in order to define technical solutions for customer problems
- Production issue triage, management, and prevention as needed
- Technical definition and implementation for analytics, error logging/tracking, and other key functional customer interactions on Client.com
- UI Design reviews for feasibility and impact analysis
- Develop sustainable Accessibility compliant solutions
- Technical debt resolutions, prevention & code reviews
- Analysis and implementation of Performance/Stability/Reliability initiatives
- Research & Development of POCs & innovative new ideas for customer interactions with Client
- Assists in defining alternate solutions for the business problem.
- 10+ years of Experience
- Experience with deployment in cloud
- Focus on Test Driven Development Quality forward development practices, with automation at forefront for continuous quality
- Performant sites focused on optimal time to interact for end consumers, and continuous focus on improvement of that Secure sites that adhere to best practices for information security
- Proven ability to deliver responsive, mobile first front end experiences
- Experience with the Adobe stack, with preferred experience in AEM
- Experience with Agile working models, TDD, and enterprise security models
- Ability to work in a fast paced technology environment, interacting with product owners, business analysts, testers and developers
- Effectively maintain a customer centric focus, both internal, key stakeholders, and end customers with high levels of satisfaction
- Ability to write, execute and visualize test results
- Code organization and bundling for coherent packaging UI Grids, Responsive Web Design, using Figma to interact with visual design
Our client is a leading Airlines Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply at Teamatlanta@pyramidci.com
- click to apply for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Reasonable accommodations are provided to ensure individuals with a disability have equal access to personnel processes. Kindly reach out to the below contact for the same.
Contact No. :
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.