Location: Laurinburg, NC
Salary: You can earn up to $150,00 total annually D.O.E.
Then you need to apply for this excellent career opportunity.....................
- Are you an Engineer that has experience working with industrial automation controls, such as; PLC's, HMI's, Servos, and other controls related hardware.?
- Do you have strong project management experience with the ability to fulfill projects on time and underbudget?
- Would you like to work on state-of-the-art projects that can enrich your knowledge?
- Would you like to work for an employer that has a great culture, is "One of the World's Most Sustainable Corporations", and that values its employees, integrity, community, and the environment?
- Would you like to get paid what you are worth?
The company we are working with is a well-known Fortune 500 manufacturer, that has been a staple in American households for over 150 years. Most recently they were named "One of the World's Most Sustainable Corporations". This recognition is a testament to their more than 14,000 employees and the care they show each day to one another, and for their customers, consumers, communities, and the planet. They truly have an excellent culture. However, their manufacturing plants need to function at their optimal levels. That why they need you. They need a Controls Engineer with a bachelor's degree that can lead and manage capital projects that will enhance the performance of its mechanical & electrical systems at their plant located in the southeastern part of North Carolina. You will supervise the installation of Industrial Electronic engineering projects pursuant to project requirements, identifying the need, developing the project scope, scheduling and budgeting for process and equipment upgrades and changes to automated manufacturing equipment. This will include processing equipment and process controls such as PLCs, HMIs, Servos, and other controls related hardware.In return, they will provide:
If you are the one we are seeking then Apply today and let's talk!Contact:
- Excellent compensation, including a nice salary and bonus
- World-class benefits (starting on day one)
- Excellent career growth potential
- Outstanding corporate culture
- Opportunity to work with State-of-the-Art machinery and automation
- Relocation assistance provided if necessary
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.