The Sr. Fraud Data Analyst position exists to provide analytical support and actionable insight to internal and external customers. The Government Special Investigations Unit (SIU) is comprised of experienced fraud, criminal and intelligence analysts, who leverage their experience to tell stories with data, fight fraud, enable customers to make better-informed decisions, solve problems and protect communities.
This position is home based and open to U.S. locations
- Design and implement methods to gather, analyze and continually assess risk using customer data and LexisNexis public records with the objective of helping government entities mitigate and identify risk in the Government space
- Analysis of online transactional data to ensure expected performance, provide actionable insights to internal and external customers, look for interesting patterns, trends, etc. including identifying possible fraud/suspicious behavior
- Analysis of batch input and output data for Quality Control (QC) measures, potentially interesting patterns, trends, etc. to ensure optimal output performance
- Work directly with sales team to provide pre and post-sale support, solution/product understanding, implementation and best practices
- Maintain positive customer relationship though detailed analysis of potentially large data sets over lifecycle of contract
- Prepare/provide input on customer-facing presentations
- Research and provide alternative approaches to customers for cost effective solutions
- Researches and resolves QC issues as discovered or assigned
- Assists in process improvement efforts
- Executes special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in intelligence, crime, fraud, data analysis or related field.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in analysis
- A background in government is preferred but not required
- Demonstrated competence in application of logic to problems.
- Demonstrated competence in research and problem resolution.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Experience in managing large customer facing solutions
- Self-motivated and dynamic.
- Proficient in Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with i2 Analyst Notebook, Python, SQL, PowerBI, or Esri a plus
- Ability to work in team and independently
- Experience with LexisNexis solutions a plus
- Travel - 25%
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.