Immediate need for a talented Senior Full Stack Developer with experience in the Airline Industry.
This is a 12+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Atlanta, GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 22-47668
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Develop amazingly efficient and effective software using Java, C#, Python, .Net, Spring Boot, Microservices, APIs
- Enhance and maintain on prem and internal PAAS applications, and actively rework these to AWS along project timelines
- Help to design and implement serverless patterns from containerized applications
- Build industry standard APIs and help with establishing, consuming & routing calls, connectivity protocols and policy
- Design, develop and implement architecture patterns that are optimized for SLAs, reliability, and cost
- Look upstream and downstream to see around corners and anticipate future consequences for immediate technical choices
- Help to establish and grow a culture of software craftsmanship best practices, including TDD/BDD and Test Automation (both Unit and Integration), Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment
- Drive performance improvements including monitoring, detailed metrics, problems, trends, and costs, in order to determine solutions, required process changes, etc. that will make the function more efficient
- Ensure adherence to security standards and compliance with privacy rules and regulations early in the development
- Be aggressive to resolve and prevent technical debt
- Actively engage in Agile software development activities, including sprint planning, daily standups, and retrospectives, with an aim to continuously improve
- Collaborate frequently to share ideas and gain perspective. Communicate critical information in a clear and timely manner, listen to others, and seek clarification to confirm shared understanding
- Initiate and lead code reviews and continuous improvement efforts
- Create usable documentation/playbook(s)
- Effectively analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs - communicate these across the team
- Optimize pace and meet deadlines
- Administer product upgrades and patches
- Provide assistance and support other team members where required, including troubleshooting and maintenance of production systems/programs/applications
- 24/7 On-call support rotation function is a component of this role
- Hands on Development and Exposure to AWS Cloud Technologies is a definite plus
- Design thinking, Focus on Test Driven Development, Embedded Security
- Experience with Containers, Kubernetes, RedHat OpenShift, Devops, Jenkins, Nexus, Github, or related technologies
- Quality forward development practices, with automation at the forefront for continuous quality
- Identified product enhancements to create a better experience for the end users
- Triages high priority issues and outages as they arise
- High School Diploma, GED or High School Equivalency
- Embraces Diverse people, thinking and styles
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or 5+ years of relevant technical experience
- Experience with AWS services including ECS, EKS, S3, Lambda, SQS/SNS and setting up DevOps pipelines with Jenkins
- AWS Certification is a plus
- Experience building computer software within the airline industry is a plus
- DevOps and/or automation experience in code testing, building, and deployment a plus
- Experience working with GitHub and/or GitLab, SonarQube, Jenkins, JUnit, SpringBoot a plus
Our client is a leading Airlines Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply at Teamatlanta@pyramidci.com
- click to apply for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.