Kforce has a client seeking a Senior IT Business Analyst in Tampa, FL.Responsibilities:
- Performs as liaison between enterprise and end-users, outside vendors, contractors, and consultants to define and establish service and support requirements
- Analyzes business, stakeholder, and functional requirements provided from the end users and supports strategic and operational initiatives and projects
- Partners with technology resources to translate the requirements into non-functional/ technical specifications
- Ensures all requirements are gathered, documented, approved and managed, and works closely with leadership, clinicians, researchers, PMO and operational staff to ensure requirements are met through comprehensive solutions
- Assists in organization change management and functions as an internal consultant in analyzing business processes, assessing and defining customer specifications and requirements, proposing business solutions that prioritizes technology and services needs to satisfy customer requirements, and facilitating solution design, building and testing
- Collaborates with cross-functional requirement gathering teams including, but not limited to, technical resources, Subject Matter Experts (SME), PMO, business representatives, clinicians, and vendor representatives
- Serves as a leader and a liaison between the business, research, clinical, Information Technology (IT) providers (e.g. software developers, architects, analysts, etc.), and the project teams
- Responsible for the full lifecycle management of business, stakeholder, non-functional/technical requirements, use case development and business design
- Responsible for financial and performance reporting and analysis to include: benchmark comparisons, value realization tracking, cost and value (benefits realization) tracking, cost reduction opportunities, and other Key Performance Indicators (KPls)
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology
- PMI-PBA or CBAP
- 7+ years of experience analyzing and documenting business, stakeholder, functional and non-functional/ technical requirements in support of strategic and/or operational initiatives and projects
- Must have healthcare facility/organization experience
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.