Job Location: Chicago
Want to make an impact?
As the Sr. Manager, Internal Communications and Employee Engagement, you will help build and scale Ferrara's internal communications program. You will have a proven track record of developing and building a program in a fast-growing, highly collaborative and agile organization. As the ideal candidate, you will have led organizational-wide change, have demonstrated experience setting company-wide strategy and tailoring that strategy to the company's structure, demographics and geography. This position will report to the Chief Human Resources Officer.
Ways you will make a difference
You will help lead all company-wide employee communications, engaging Ferrara's 6,000+ colleagues across multiple offices and various geographies. Aligning with HR leadership, internal communications will facilitate employee attraction, engagement and retention by connecting employees to company mission, vision, values and culture.
* Develop and oversee internal communications strategy and execution
* Determine the most effective strategies and techniques to engage employees in Ferrara's strategy, culture and mission
* Plan, draft and launch all internal communications and messaging, including EVP, to engage internal stakeholders and recruitment targets
* Develop and execute channel communications and oversee existing communications channels
* Develop consensus around future channels based on industry best practices and advancements in technology
* Drive internal communication activities to support merger and acquisition, change management and culture initiatives
* Develop strong cross-functional relationships at all levels of the organization
* Work collaboratively with the company's corporate communications agency
* Oversee efforts to obtain broad employee feedback to guide communications decisions
* Develop KPI's to measure the impact of communications efforts; recalibrate when necessary
* Lead a team of Communication Specialists, ensuring excellent execution of communication activities and engagement opportunities across the full organization (Offices, Remote and Facilities)
Skills that will make you successful
* Demonstrated ability to build strategies aligned with business goals and company culture
* Exceptional written and verbal communication and editing skills with a proven talent for storytelling and shaping perception
* Ability and agility to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
* Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure on multiple projects with tight deadlines
* Ability to manage, motivate and develop a team of direct reports
Experiences that will support your success
* 8+ years of corporate communications experience including experience with organizational communication planning, execution, and measurement
* Experience building and leading internal communications and working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders
* Bachelor's degree required
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our