LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group
Explore our passion for discovery
Global companies and governmental entities rely on us to solve their most complex data challenges. Our employees collaborate to reduce risks and create opportunities for customers in more than 100 countries. We're adaptable, curious and ambitious. That's why here, you'll have the freedom to drive change, the trust to find your own path, and the space to explore more.
Sr Principal Software Engineer (Home- Based)
The Sr. Principal Software Engineer is responsible for high level technical designs and implementing high quality, customer driven solutions. You will perform full-stack development across the complete development life cycle delivering highly available cloud solutions and adding new capabilities to existing applications. Works with development teams and ensures the best practices are adhered to in areas such as unit and integration testing, CI/CD, documentation, security, and software design principals.
This is an opportunity to join a forward-thinking industry leader that presents a multitude of opportunities. We are a diverse workforce dedicated to an inclusive environment. We are interested in technologists who want to grow their careers with us here at LexisNexis Risk Solutions Company.
- Deliver technology solutions that support business goals.
- Partner with management, architects, and product owners to understand requirements, evaluating the features to prepare applications specifications into workable technical solutions.
- Act as SME and thought leader providing expert level knowledge on java development.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum SDLC
- Contribute to system and application architecture.
- Facilitate new software implementation and provide technical support.
- Review the work of junior software development staff.
- 10+ years of related experience, including prior experience as a programmer in a commercial software development environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Related Major
- Develop and maintain full stack solutions which require front-end (user interfaces), back-end (APIs), microservices, database and DevOps development.
- Strong experience with CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins or similar; Git/GitHub; Nexus, Artifactory, Docker
- Experience in working in a cloud environment such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Understanding of messaging systems like MQ, Rabbit MQ, Kafka, or Kinesis.
- Expert-level development experience using Java, J2EE and Web applications using MVC model.
- Experience with Web Services, Spring MVC, Struts. Hibernate, JPA and jQuery frameworks.
- Experience integrating with Web Services (SOAP & REST) and parsing JSON and XML data.
- Experience designing and operating solutions with relational & NoSQL Databases (SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB)
- Front end technologies & AJAX Frameworks (Angular JS, Node.js, Java Script, HTML5, CSS)
- Strong object-oriented design skills and a track record of delivering designs to market.
- Java, J2EE, Tomcat
- Spring, Micro Services, Spring Boot, REST API, GraphQL, Hibernate
- Elastic Search/Mongo DB, Oracle / SQL Server
- Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Web Services
- XML, XSL, HTML, Java Script, Angular, AWS, Docker
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.