Who we are
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 392 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name - this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the rightsystem set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:
The PayPal Alternative Payments team is responsible for payment method expansion across various PayPal merchant & partner products. We are looking for a Product Manager to lead Pay with Venmo for Enterprise merchants/partners.
Are you looking for a career path that combines technical savvy with business perspective? PayPal is expanding its payment offerings to merchants and partners. In this role you will be responsible for enabling & enhancing Venmo as a payment method for Enterprise merchants & partners. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a keen eye for detail, the courage to dive into key strategic initiatives and the drive to make the product a reality.
- Define Product requirements and lead successful execution of initatives that enables and enhances Venmo as a payment method in our enterprise solutions. This includes definition and development of payment user experience, payment APIs and processing, reporting and settlement.
- Engage closely with engineering and architecture to help determine the best technical implementation/design while balancing time-to-market needs.
- Customer advocacy; Represent the end customer on an ongoing basis and use this to drive effective prioritization and decisions.
- Influencing and communication;Lead and deliver in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders - Engineering, Operations, Risk, Legal, Sales, Business Development, Marketing and UED
- Data-driven decision-making; Use A/B Testing, analytics, market research, usability studies and competitive analysis to drive decision making
- Make tough priority calls and trade-offs balancing available time, talent and critical business needs
- Lead sprint planning, daily standups, retrospectives and write user stories.
- Minimum of a BS/BA is required, MBA or MS preferred
- 6+ years of experience in execution of tech related projects preferably in an agile software development environment with lots of ambiguity.
- Has experience delivering products in a matrixed organization.
- Strong business acumen and excellent communication skills.
- Experience in payments strongly preferred.
San Francisco - Market, California, United States of America
Remote California - Bay AreaWe're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
This job has expired.