WHO WE ARE
Tealium is the most trusted and world's largest independent customer data platform. Tealium connects customer data - spanning web, mobile, offline, and IoT devices - so brands can connect with their customers. Tealium's turnkey integration ecosystem supports more than 1,300 client-side and server-side vendors and technologies, empowering brands to create a unified, real-time customer data infrastructure.
Tealium's customer data solutions encompass tag management, an API hub, a customer data platform with machine learning and AI, and data management solutions that make customer data more valuable, actionable, and secure. Tealium has been a trusted provider of customer data solutions for more than a decade, and more than 850 top businesses worldwide including Microsoft, Hyatt, Gap, HSBC and Novartis rely on Tealium to power their customer data strategies.
Team Tealium works and lives across the U.S. and in nearly 20 countries across the world. We are intentional about our culture, our investment in our team members and how we care and connect.
Tealium = Teal + Helium. Teal: a vibrant reflection that evokes authenticity, trustworthiness, reliability, open communication and clarity of thought. Helium: we rise above, a kinetic force that elevates our customers' and our experiences beyond all others.
We win together with respect and appreciation for the talents required of all positions and the people who contribute to each of these.
We are a growing software engineering team, with front end, back end engineers, QA test engineers, data scientists, architects and data engineers, building a complex cloud-based event driven system that handles billions of events a day. As a QA Automation Engineer in this team, you will be working with a variety of engineers, product managers and scrum masters to help with the entire QA process, testing tools and personnel.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will provide leadership and work with a team of test engineers to ensure the highest quality product delivery and define measurable metrics to gauge progress against objective QA goals. The successful candidate will be highly customer focused, obsessed with quality, with a proven record of working effectively across functional organizations. Solid technical experience and the ability to drive against a high level test strategy and automation based on a data driven quality approach. Strong quality advocate with a good planning and optimization mindset.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
WHAT YOU BRING TO TEALIUM
- Interface between design, engineering, and product as well as the general QA support
- Provide direction and training of personnel to ensure awareness of quality procedures and specific responsibilities needed
- Coordinate and audit quality issues between the design, engineering, and product
- Work with business and development teams to understand product vision and requirements
- Set and drive expectations around quality for major releases grounded in solid customer impact and product understanding
- Understand how all elements of the system software ecosystem work together and develop test driven QA approach with automation that fit the overall strategy
- Be responsible for development of test strategies and creation of appropriate automation test harnesses
- Participate in the development and execution of test plans and monitor and report on test execution
- Work with a team of quality engineering professionals , SDETs to ensure the highest quality product delivery
- Clearly document tests in QA test case tracking tool
- Contribute to the automation testing infrastructure by writing new and maintaining existing tests
- Communicate clearly with team members
- Participate in product feature discussions and proactively identify areas for testing
- Utilize tools to launch builds on QA environments
- Utilize and evaluate test results from automated testing harness
- Respond to priority shifts smoothly
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent number of years of experience
- 5+ years QA automation experience
- Strong experience with a variety of QA Automation technologies such as Java, Selenium, Cypress, WebDriver, Postman, JUnit, TestNG
- Can deliver high ability SaaS/Enterprise software products
- Comfortable with high availability/high volume data infrastructure
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools, distributed software control systems such a GitHub, and virtualization technologies
- Must be comfortable working in Linux environment; navigating file systems, stopping and starting processes, reading log files, troubleshooting basic system issues
- Strong QA skills; testing practices, problem solving
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Strong organizational skills, ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and to be able to synthesize the results
- Experience in agile development methodologies with continuous integration, developing automation and test driven development
- Experience validating high quality consumer facing applications on embedded communications platforms
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
At Tealium, we don't just offer the ordinary, we provide the extraordinary:
- Tealium WOWs (Ways of Work)
, our award winning culture is how with think, act and connect together at Tealium
, our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is grounded in our mosaic of diverse perspectives and shared belonging as we live in work across the US and in nearly 20 countries
- Tealium Cares
, to promote caring in our communities, 15 hours of paid work time for volunteer activities and programs is offered annually
- Tealium Connects (remote-first working)
, enabling many of us to choose where we do our best work and offering new hire stipends to assist with purchasing things we need to support a successful home office environment
- Tealium Ownership
, share in the success of Tealium by becoming an owner of Tealium beginning with new hire equity grants
- Tealium Time
, unlimited paid time-off policy to offer flexibility to take time when needed and robust leave programs, including extended paid parental leave and company holidays
, health and wellness programs to help us be our best selves in the experiences of health, physical, mental, social, and even financial well-being and wellness
- Healium Be-Well Break
, an annual all-company paid shutdown to provide a true break for us all
- Tealium LIFT (Learning is Facilitated at Tealium)
, offering a myriad of professional development opportunities with over 6,000 courses available on demand to best-in-class manager and leadership development programs
- Health and Related Benefits Programs
, offering market competitive benefits programs
Collectively, we contribute our individual pieces (identity, experiences, heritage, backgrounds, religions, viewpoints, gender and more ) to form the mosaic of Team Tealium. It is our continuing philosophy to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other protected characteristic. Tealium does not tolerate unlawful discrimination of any kind and strives to be an inclusive and respectful workplace.
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium's solutions makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity.
*Offerings vary by level and location.
This job has expired.