ADP is hiring a Sr. Recruiter
- Are you inspired by working for an industry-leading, innovative, and global RPO that helps clients of all sizes find, recruit, hire, and retain top talent?
- Are you energized by building impactful relationships with a client staffing team, hiring managers, or key account stakeholders to develop and enhance recruitment strategies?
- Do you thrive in an environment where you take the lead in managing the full life cycle recruitment efforts and hiring process for complex accounts, complex industries, and positions?
If so, this may be the opportunity you've been searching for. Read on and decide for yourself.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing a high-volume requisition pipeline, building client and hiring manager relationships, and ensuring stellar service for candidates. Individuals must be highly consultative, have the ability to perform a variety of functional tasks, work within a team environment, and actively support active and passive recruitment strategies, with a commitment to our peers and clients.
Daily, you will manage the candidate pipeline, screen applicants, consult and collaborate with hiring managers regarding expectations, challenges, and strategies, and update the applicant tracking system. You may also be involved in phone interviewing, offer negotiation, training, and managing administrative tasks to support the account. Don't worry if you have no prior RPO experience; we are the parent company to AIRS, the leading provider of recruitment training, and will teach you how to use the latest recruiting technology to set you up for success.
Integrity, resilience, positivity, and a "refuse to lose" attitude are must-haves in this job. As with any role in recruiting, you will experience ebbs and flows. However, challenges should ignite your determination and invigorate you to thrive, not weigh you down. In return, you'll be rewarded with development opportunities and opportunities to advance your career in a fun and friendly environment -- all while gaining serious credibility as part of an industry-leading recruiting team in a stable and highly respected tech company.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We've received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans over the next ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
To learn more about RPO at ADP, visit:
What you'll do: Responsibilities
- Attract the Best Talent. Research, identify, and recruit candidates through innovative search methods and meet with hiring managers and account teams to discuss and assess candidate and requisition status and health.
- Be a Trusted Advisor. Sell identified and selected candidates to client hiring managers and advise top-level candidates on a client's opportunity, including culture fit, knowledge gaps, and value proposition.
- Act Like an Owner. Interpret and analyze data and present your findings back to client stakeholders so that enhancements can be made to the hiring process, such as revisions of behavioral-based interview guides, job descriptions, compensation packages, success indicators, or sourcing strategy.
- Make an Impact. Develop process improvements, implement solutions, and share best practices with account team members and client partners.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Requirements
- You have a minimum of 5 years of directly related experience, either in a corporate, RPO, or agency recruitment environment.
- Experience in developing and utilizing a variety of sourcing strategies.
- Positive Self-Starter. You have an upbeat, persistent style and the ability to cold call without fear of rejection. You can manage your time well, prioritize deliverables, and multi-task with the best of them. In addition, you can present your ideas in a clear, professional manner on paper, in person, and over the phone.
Client-Focus. You can manage a high-volume requisition pipeline and build client and hiring manager relationships, all while ensuring stellar service for candidates.
Service Orientation. You have an ambitious spirit and thrive under pressure, motivating you to not only hit hiring targets but exceed them.
Industry Expertise. You have in-depth knowledge of the recruiting industry and can be leveraged by less senior team members for best practice sharing.
Work Independently. You feel comfortable working independently and owning small projects with minimal guidance. You are an expert in your field and can leverage your own judgment and in-depth knowledge to impact a range of client, operational, project, or service activities.
A college degree is great but not required. What's more important is having the skills to do the job. If you don't have a college degree, other acceptable experience could include:
- Experience noted above, OR
- Military experience -- skills including teamwork, resilience, negotiation, trust-building, and a "never lose" mentality will help you build relationships and achieve success.
Bonus points for these: Preferred Qualifications
- You have additional years of experience in Human Resources, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Project/Program Management, or Account Management
- You have effective Internet skills, including Boolean search expertise, AIRs search techniques, and can creatively use social, professional, and internet networking sites to identify and source candidates
- You are AIRS Certified, including, Certified Internet Recruiter (CIR), Certified Diversity Recruiter (CDR)
- You have other, highly-recognized professional certifications, such as: PMP, PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM -- SCP
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn. Ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and life. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We're here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.