Immediate need for a talented Senior SAP Functional Consultant with experience in the Airline Industry.
This is a 05+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Atlanta, GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 22-58663
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Facilitates the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the clients' business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Designs, configures, and tests various SAP Modules
- Manages SAP implementations.
- Analyzes the current business processes and scenarios of the client and recommend/develop solutions to meet the clients need.
- Carries out complex or Client assignments requiring the development of new or improved procedures.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards.
- Takes responsibility primarily for successful implementation of SAP, providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
- Develops and evaluates plans and criteria to be carried out by others; provides direction and leadership.
- Provides detailed knowledge of industry best practices.
- Acts as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigates, analyzes, and solves software problems and maps client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs
- 6 + years of experience required
Our client is a leading Airlines Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply at Teamatlanta@pyramidci.com
- click to apply for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Reasonable accommodations are provided to ensure individuals with a disability have equal access to personnel processes. Kindly reach out to the below contact for the same.
Contact No. :
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.