Immediate need for a talented Senior SAP Technical Consultant with experience in the Airline Industry.
This is a 05+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Atlanta, GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 22-50783
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Performs code review and acts as a single point of contact for all SAP developments.
- Writes and validates the technical specification and creates test scripts.
- Supports production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
- Assists with initial testing of problem fixes, change requests, enhancements, and new functionality.
- Works with the SAP Functional experts to facilitate incident and problem resolution.
- Resolves complex technical issues and independently manages critical/complex situations.
- Supports business implementations by sharing best practice development skills.
- Participates in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and makes recommendations.
- Performs technical analysis, designing, reviews, testing and implementation of SAP developments.
- Ensures compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Develops technical specifications and works with BASIS and functional experts to complete object development and testing.
- Provides leadership in the development of functional skills in others through active knowledge sharing
- 8+ years of experience in ABAP development.
- Proficient in independently designing the architecture of complex transactions in EWM
- ABAP development on EWM is a must.
- MM and EWM functional overview and understanding.
- Should have good experience on ABAP OOPS.
- Must have experience in leading and coordination with offshore team.
- Good communication skills to interact with customer.
Our client is a leading Airlines Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply at Teamatlanta@pyramidci.com
- click to apply for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.