Immediate need for a talented Senior Test Engineer - Specialized with experience in the Airline Industry.
This is a 12+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Atlanta, GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 22-58237
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Develop/create master test plans and related documents, test cases, and test schedules.
- Execute test cases/scenarios across development projects. Test types to include functionality, user interface, regression, security, and user acceptance.
- Document test scripts and test plans tied back to requirements.
- Identify and track defects, issues, risks, and action items.
- Validate requirements for system testing, report preparation, defect recording, and defect tracking.
- Create defect reports for problems discovered during system test.
- Perform regression testing to validate the resolution of any software or system defects.
- Provide input for program schedules and is responsible for creation and development of Used Cases.
- Development of test plan, test cases, and project schedules.
- Execution of test cases/scenarios across numerous project platforms in the Integration test environment.
- Responsible for test types which include: functionality, user interface, regression, connectivity, performance, load, stress, user acceptance, failover/recovery, and supportability.
- Develop and update integration test plans and procedures.
- Validating requirements for integration testing.
- Report preparation, defect recording, and tracking.
- Identify, record, report, and track defects *May perform other duties as assigned.
- 6 + years of experience in Information Technology with expertise in Software Quality Assurance & Software Test Automation in Web and Client/Server Applications.
- Must have a strong background in test automation framework, Web Application front-end, and back-end scripting.
- Should have previous experience on Agile teams especially in BDD (Business Data Driven) Framework will be well suited for this position.
- Must be a team player and work closely with other automation testers at offshore to build/support Automation Framework.
- Should have a solid understanding of object-oriented programming languages (Java) to learn and understand the existing Selenium automation framework to automate Web applications.
- Should have experience in automation result analysis and generate automation result reports.
- Should be able to improve and work within a highly advanced test automation system that supports multiple daily builds on several distinct projects.
- Should have experience in creating a pipeline in Jenkins to schedule the test execution.
- Should have the ability to learn new techniques and technologies quickly.
- Airline domain testing experience is a plus
- Some knowledge of Angular JS, .NET and HTML5
- Airline domain testing experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to analyze business / technical problems and select, design, and implement appropriate software testing solutions for API and interface testing
- Demonstrated ability to accept personal accountability and ownership for areas of responsibility, pursue solutions, and make decisions
- Dedicated to quality software deliverables, proactively responsive to client needs
- Flexibility to adapt to and willingness to learn new technologies
- Demonstrated team-oriented behavior and ability to work well in collaborative relationships
- Demonstrated skill applying quality standards to commercial in-house software development
- Requires sound working knowledge in GUI development and object-oriented methodologies
- Strong preference for demonstrated knowledge and experience with SoapUI
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Client's ALM (Quality Center) test management tool.
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively and comfortably across all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to accept personal accountability and ownership for areas of responsibility, pursue solutions, and make decisions. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems with one to five years of experience in an IT testing environment and/or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training that enables the candidate to meet the entry requirements.
- The ideal candidate will possess the above plus previous airline experience.
Our client is a leading Airlines Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply at Teamatlanta@pyramidci.com
- click to apply for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Reasonable accommodations are provided to ensure individuals with a disability have equal access to personnel processes. Kindly reach out to the below contact for the same.
Contact No. :
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.