Sr. Workplace Experience Manager
Job Description Summary
The Workplace Experience Senior Manager will be a key member of the Cushman & Wakefield onsite account team for the client. This individual will be responsible for creating a workplace experience program that leverages technology, workplace design, amenities, and services to help drive employee engagement and retention for our client - ensuring people feel productive, healthy, and happy in a frictionless workplace.
The Workplace Experience Senior Manager will leverage employee data (both quantitative and qualitative) to build a program that takes the employee workplace experience to the next level, partnering with cross functional teams to implement the strongest and most meaningful solutions. The ideal candidate will be forward-thinking and hospitality-focused, have comfort working with emerging technology, and have the ability to support facilities management and operations professionals in a faced-paced environment.
We are looking for a visionary, highly collaborative leader who is comfortable navigating through ambiguity to create a structured, programmatic approach to workplace experience initiatives.
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Work with cross functional teams in Facilities Management, Design, Strategy and Communications to build and implement Client-specific programs focused on delivering exceptional employee experiences in the workplace.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to obtain Voice of the Customer data (quantitative and qualitative) to capture service needs. Provide analysis and share information with leadership and cross functional teams.
- Spearhead hospitality training programs for onsite Cushman & Wakefield service teams to ensure colleagues greet employees and guests with utmost courtesy and urgency to provide hands-on assistance when required.
- Design and help implement experience related guidelines, best practices, and standards for employees and cross-functional service teams.
- Continuously evaluate and identify innovative ways to streamline and enhance service delivery to maximize the employee experience.
- Develop short- and long-term tactical plans and programs for the innovation of workplace amenities and services based on strategic plans and user data.
- Regularly assess space readiness, ensuring workspaces, conference rooms, and offices are employee-ready.
- Proactively identify needed repairs, maintenance, or updates required in the workplace.
- Ensure complaints, questions, concerns and suggestions from employees are addressed and conduct follow-up, if needed.
- Provide "White Glove" service to Executives and key Stakeholders. Ensure prompt and efficient follow up on any issues/ requests.
- Articulate program goals and vision through storytelling, supporting data, and business cases.
- Build case studies to showcase RIO and impact.
- Project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor.
- Develop building initiatives designed to create connections between occupants.
- Responsible for delivering results related to all employee experience and customer satisfaction KPIs.
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) required
- Must be able to use laptop, mobile device and wireless technologies
- Adept at problem solving and analysis
- Comfortable presenting to executive level clients, and interacting with individuals at all levels
- Detail oriented, confident, self-starter with exceptional organizational skills
- Maintain a "can do" mentality with the ability to take charge with minimal information
- Demonstrate integrity, accountability, self-awareness and strong work ethic
- Conflict management skills with ability to work under pressure, while acting in a calm manner
- Showcase exceptional emotional intelligence and empathy
- Four-year college/university degree
- Minimum of 7 years of related work experience in real estate services, travel/hospitality, brand/ product management, management consulting, or change management.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. May be required to travel outside between properties in varying weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to travel from floor to floor and may be required to travel outside between buildings in varying outdoor weather conditions. The employee may also be regularly required to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time; regularly use hands to operate office machinery including, but not limited to, telephones, computers, fax, and photocopy machines; regularly required to walk, talk, and hear.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
This job has expired.