* Makes rounds throughout the hospital as scheduled.
* Manually cleans instruments per manufacturer requirements.
* Places grossly soiled instruments and instruments with lumens in the ultrasonic machine.
* Places instruments in the washer stertilizer.
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Graduation from a Central Services Technician course or equivalent on the job training
* Minimum of six months to one year of previous experience preferred.
* Knowledge of surgical instrumentation and sterilization is required.
* Computer knowledge required.
* Good interpersonal skills are necessary.
* Certification preferred.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Posted 21 minutes ago
Posted 17 minutes ago
Posted 10 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!