EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of commercial space across the United States. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and education sectors.
Job Title: Strategic Operations Manager
The Strategic Operations Manager is responsible for directing, leading, and managing Operational Excellence and Standardization activities in operations, administrative and transactional functions for the business segment. This individual also partners with Account Management in a relationship management capacity to support the client(s). The Manager will drive continuous improvement efforts, process improvements and adoption of best practices throughout the business segment. This role will develop, manage, and execute value stream improvement plans to reduce cycle time, improve productivity, lower cost and improve value-add to our customers. This includes development and implementation/modification of an Asset Management program. This role will also participate in the development, standardization, and training of the FSM application for the business segment to ensure proper utilization of the CMMS system and applicable dashboards consistently. Is a subject matter expert with the ability to drive change, create buy-in, and work with stakeholders and cross-functional teams to create impactful opportunities around efficiency. Oversees account-wide maintenance, tracking, and reporting activities to ensure job safety, environmental compliance, overall equipment effectiveness and high-quality work performance is increased and sustained. Implements and continuously improves Maintenance and Reliability framework incorporating data and reporting from Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and other sources. Will lead (facilitate) the Criticality Analysis, Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (PFMEA), and PM Program Optimization processes at multiple sites. Identify and propose process improvements to improve equipment and personnel performance and reduce overall costs. Track's maintenance performance, quality of work, productivity, and efficiency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coaches, mentors, and develops team members via side-by-sides and one-on-ones. Monitors team performance; Coordinates and supervises the selection, assignment, training, and retention of talent across area of responsibility
- Lead solution development as customer issues and needs escalate within the business unit
- Performs ongoing reviews and validations of the maintenance program in order to validate application of best practice procedures and frequencies, leading to Program Optimization and most effective implementation of routine, predictive, and condition-based maintenance practices
- Identify and/or Lead opportunities for Continuous Improvement and/or Best Practice efforts; lead efforts to implement by working with all stakeholders to improve the performance of maintenance effort, people, and other processes to achieve maximum performance
- Provides site and account operations teams with expert-level expertise in identifying and implementing industry-leading metrics
- Provides expert-level CMMS expertise at the account level, identifying and correcting potential gaps in training, data management, and reporting
- Performs any other duties as deemed necessary by the Operations and CI&R leadership
- Bachelor's degree (BS) or equivalent from an accredited college or university; or 5 to 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have previous direct management experience of 5 - 10 people within the past 5 years
- CMMS platform experience required
- Significant Maintenance program experience is required
- Process minded with experience managing change
- Lean/SixSigma certification is a plus
- CMRP certification is a plus
- Ability to create and interpret documents such as process (flow) diagrams, operations, and maintenance data
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Advanced/Expert Level Proficiency in Excel Required
- Experience with Smart Sheet (collaborative software) is preferred
- Familiarity with Tableau is a strong plus
- Ability to understand technical concepts
- Possess good interpersonal, leadership, organizational and self-management skills
- Pro-active ability to work without supervision and shift work priorities, deal appropriately with multiple deadlines
- Good communication with and respect for co-workers, vendors, and clients
- Strong customer satisfaction focus - meets expectations of internal customers. Resolves quality problems impacting customers
EFS requires all new hires who will be required to work onsite, whether regularly or sporadically to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain/show proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccination. EFS is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law. We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job has expired.