At Holman, we exist to provide rewarding careers and better lives for employees and their families. We hire, train, empower, and reward exceptional people. Our journey is guided by our desire to get it right every time and the acknowledgement that we have an opportunity to be better. To be better, we have to do better, and to do better we must know better. That's why we are listening, open to learning new things - about ourselves and each other. We will never stop striving for improved diversity, equity, and inclusion because we are successful together when we feel trusted and supported. It's The Holman Way.
At Holman, your total compensation goes beyond your paycheck. To position you for success and provide a rewarding career and better life for you and your family, Holman is proud to offer you the benefits you deserve; including protection against illness, disability, loss of work, or preparation for retirement. Below is a brief overview of these programs (programs may vary by country or worker type):
Principal Purpose of Position:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Education and/or Training:
- Supports the personal and career development of all assigned employees
- Supervises the activities of assigned employees, manages workload, monitors attendance, and conducts performance reviews
- Interact with sales force to ensure that client service levels and expectations are maintained exceeded
- Support the sales force by participating in meetings with prospects as a subject matter expert on our custom service solutions
- Maintain awareness to Holman's position in the market. Also must have knowledge of our competition's strengths and weaknesses as it relates to program offerings and services
- Support their team members in developing, proposing and implementing strategic initiatives for their clients'
- Searches for opportunities to increase Holman business
- Engages in heavy client interaction and resolves any conflict between clients and various Holman departments
- Recommends process improvements to increase client efficiency
- Supports the development and presentation of customized Business Reviews that outline the client's expenses, compliance and program utilization
- Develops plans of action to address areas of opportunity based on industry best practices
- Participates in the recruiting and hiring of new staff members
- Responsible for the initial training of new hires as well as the ongoing development of their assigned team members
- Manages and proctors departmental meetings and training sessions
- Manages the transition of accounts and sensitive client communications
- Promotes client retention by providing exemplary customer service at all times
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned
Relevant Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent business experience
- Extensive experience in customer service and a thorough understanding of the fleet management industry and manufacturers vehicles and specifications
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of Holman systems preferred but not required
- Experience in building relationships and managing dynamic teams
Communicating & Influencing Skills:
- Strong supervisory skills and the ability to train and develop assigned employees.
- Must be able to think critically at a strategic level
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, pay close attention to detail and have follow-up skills.
- Must have presentation and meeting management skills
- Ability to align customer needs with Holman programs, processes and/or industry best practices.
- Dedication to both personal and career growth
- Action-oriented with the drive to take initiative and accountability for decision-making
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, to all levels of employees and customers
- Commitment to total customer service
#LI-LS1Holman is a global automotive leader that serves both commercial and consumer clients The Holman Way by always doing the right thing for our people, our customers, and the community since 1924. The Holman story began nearly a century ago as a single Ford dealership in New Jersey. Today, Holman, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, is one of the largest family-owned automotive service organizations in North America with more than 6,500 employees across North America, the UK, and Germany.Holman delivers a unique range of automotive-centric services including industry-leading fleet management and leasing; vehicle fabrication and upfitting; component manufacturing and productivity solutions; powertrain distribution and logistics services; commercial and personal insurance and risk management; and retail automotive sales as one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the United States. Guided by its deeply rooted core values and principles, Holman is continuously Driving What's Right.
Holman provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This job has expired.