Supervisor; Food Services - Sunnyview Rehabilitation Hospital - Full-Time- Rotating
If you are looking for a Full Time Supervisor position, this could be your opportunity. Here at St. Peter's Health Partner's, we care for more people in more places.
What you will do:
Recognized leader: Magnet Hospital in the Capital Region
Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition allowance and career development
Work/Life: Positions and shifts to accommodate all schedules
- Direct and supervise nutrition service activities and the delivery of food to the patient floors
What you will need:
- Coordinates all the patient meals services for each day; included in this is the production of cold meals and the delivery of all food items to the patients
- Completes administrative paperwork and responsibilities (ex. coordinating employee schedules, hiring new staff, completing employee appraisals, and administering disciplinary action as needed)
- Adhere to SPHP code of conduct
- Leads and supervises staff that includes all food and nutrition associates
- Ensures proper assembly , service of foods, and sanitation/safety of service in all utility areas of the department
- Ensures the safe and efficient use of resources
- Acts in a fair and professional manner at all time
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 2 years of supervisory/management experience
- Food service and customer service experience is required
- Ability to work within a fact pace environment with set deadlines
- Communicate well with staff and management
- Covid-19 Vaccine
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.