HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
This position offers a work hybrid option of 3 days working from our 3rd Party Warehouse Office and 2 days working from home.
- Manage 3rd party logistics providers to ensure safety, service, quality and cost control
- Participate on improvement teams and WFO strategy teams
- Approve and track 3PL invoices and costs
- Drive inventory accuracy and quality improvements at 3PL providers
- Ensure compliance with Henkel policies and standards
- 4 year degree preferably in supply chain, business or technical field
- 5 to 10 years of Supply Chain experience
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Experience in SAP and Microsoft office applications
- Data analysis experience a plus Strong problem solving skills
- Project management experience a plus
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.