Surgical Technologists, Full Time Opportunities Up to $4,000 Sign-On Bonus!
What the Surgical Technologist Will Do:
What the Surgical Technologist Will Need
- Provides assistance as necessary to surgeons and residents by selecting, organizing, anticipating and passing surgical instruments, medical supplies, equipment, and provides retraction under the direction of the surgeon.
- Maintains highest standard of aseptic technique during all operative procedures, including surgical attire, surgical hand scrub, surgical gowning of self and team, surgical gloving of self and team, boundary between sterile and non-sterile areas, and traffic patterns.
- Identifies breaches in aseptic technique and implements interventions for resolution.
- Performs all phases of reprocessing including decontamination, tray assembly, sterilization, documentation, and problem resolution for parameter failure.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What the Surgical Technologist Will work:
- Minimum Completion of an accredited Surgical Technologist program; or six years of surgical tech experience.
- Preferred Associate of Applied Science Surgical Technology.
- Certification or re-certification in Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) within one month of hire.
- Preferred Certified Surgical Technologists.
- Familiarity with standard desktop and windows-based computer system, including email, e-learning, intranet and computer navigation.
- Ability to use other software required to perform essential functions.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Full time, Days, various shifts available (8, 10, or 12 hour)
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.