This is a Remote Position
As a not-for-profit organization, Mass General Brigham is committed to supporting patient care, research, teaching, and service to the community by leading innovation across our system. Founded by Brigham and Women's Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital, Mass General Brigham supports a complete continuum of care including community and specialty hospitals, a managed care organization, a physician network, community health centers, home care and other health-related entities. Several of our hospitals are teaching affiliates of Harvard Medical School, and our system is a national leader in biomedical research.
We're focused on a people-first culture for our system's patients and our professional family. That's why we provide our employees with more ways to achieve their potential. Mass General Brigham is committed to aligning our employees' personal aspirations with projects that match their capabilities and creating a culture that empowers our managers to become trusted mentors. We support each member of our team to own their personal development-and we recognize success at every step.
Our employees use the Mass General Brigham values to govern decisions, actions and behaviors. These values guide how we get our work done: Patients, Affordability, Accountability & Service Commitment, Decisiveness, Innovation & Thoughtful Risk; and how we treat each other: Diversity & Inclusion, Integrity & Respect, Learning, Continuous Improvement & Personal Growth, Teamwork & Collaboration.
The Talent Acquisition Manager leads the Talent Acquisition Team, by Specialty, at Mass General Brigham.
The Talent Acquisition team is client-facing and partners directly with hiring managers throughout their dedicated specialty area. The Talent Acquisition Team defines and executes sourcing strategies necessary to build a qualified and diverse candidate pool. While partnering with the hiring manager to manage the full life cycle process of talent acquisition, the Talent Acquisition team members are accountable for representing Mass General Brigham to attract, assess, and hire qualified candidates. The Talent Acquisition Team will engage with Mass General Brigham's Talent Sourcing Function on difficult to fill, high volume roles, and will raise up attractiveness issues to the Talent Acquisition Leadership Team.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for leading this team, developing and engaging direct reports, ensuring best practices are managed, raise up attractiveness issues with suggestions for solution to Talent Acquisition Leadership Team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensuring the Talent Acquisition Team is assigned appropriately within a specialty area, managing high volume.
• Measure success of recent hires while tracking sourcing strategies
• Work efficiently with cross functionally matrixed teams to meet overall recruiting goals
• Collaborate with other Talent Acquisition Managers to share best practices within each specialty area.
• Engage and Develop direct reports
• Manage individual training plans and growth plans for each direct report within the Job Family for Talent Acquisition.
Diversifying Mass General Brigham
• Commitment to understanding the Diversity & Inclusion Strategy across the Mass General Brigham.
• Support the development and execution of diversity-related projects, including Employee Resource Groups, employee referral program and a strategic hiring program.
• Participate in diversity outreach events relative to specialty area
• Determine Diversity & Inclusion recruiting effectiveness though reporting and data analytics
This is a Remote Position
• Bachelors degree or 8+ years of work experience in Human Resources, Talent Acquisition &/or Marketing.
• 8+ years recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment
• Management experience; managing direct reports with performance management accountability.
Skills, Competencies and Abilities
• Articulate; both written and oral.
• Versatile; ability to adapt to change
• Professionally persistent
• Attentive Listening; be present to non-verbal cues, reiterate and clarify.
• Ability to lead with influence and negotiation
• Success demonstrating leadership competencies such as developing people, ensuring engagement, acting decisively, maintain accountability, proactive and mindful leadership.
• Courage to provide counsel to all senior and tenured clients; representing best practices in Talent Acquisition.
Abilities and Skills:
• Experience leading teams
• Successful demonstrated experience in setting a talent strategy for difficult to fill roles
• Experience leading behaviorally-based interview techniques; strong candidate assessment skills
• Experience leading in Community Outreach; demonstrated success building diverse applicant pipelines.
• Motivated by candidate experience.
Abilities and Skills:
• Experience using Taleo, Applicant Tracking System.
• Experience using a Candidate Relationship Management System.
Mass General Brigham is an Equal Opportunity Employer & by embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and/or other status protected under law.