Tax Manager If you are a Tax Manager with experience, please read on!
Based in Southern California, we are a fast-growing public accounting firm specializing in auditing, tax, and business consulting in the construction, manufacturing, logistics and other industries. Due to growth and demand for our services we are in need of a talented Tax Manager to join our team!
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. HUGE growth opportunities!
2. Competitive salary
3. Competitive benefits package
What You Will Be Doing * Maintain compliance with local and federal tax laws.
* Oversee cases related to merger and acquisitions and multi-state taxation.
* Manage all areas related to tax compliance for our office.
* Prepare complex tax returns, as well as review tax returns prepared by associates.
What You Need for this Position Must Haves:
* 5+ yrs Tax Exp.
* Prep + Review Exp.
* Individual and Business Return Exp.
Nice to haves:
* Master's degree in Taxation
* Construction, Manufacturing, etc. industry experience
What's In It for You * Competitive comp package
* Medical, dental, vision
* 401(K) + company match
* Opportunity to earn commission on new businesses you bring to the firm
* Community involvement / charitable contributing
* Warm and welcoming office environment
* Fun company events
* Much more!
So if this sounds like you and you're interested in joining an incredible organization, please apply today!
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of our total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), a Paid Time Off policy, or many region-specific benefits.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!