Immediate need for a talented Technical Product Owner with experience in the Airline Industry.
This is a 12+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Atlanta, GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 22-54949
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Manage each project's scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-Client
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members 'own' the product and enjoy working on it
- Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products
- Collaborate with Digital Business partners and Vendors to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment
- Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement
- Turn data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks
- Partner with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization
- Partner with Business to develop, own, and execute product roadmap.
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
- Prioritize and maintain the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders
- Lead the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology
- Define and execute go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful
- Develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a scrum master/TPO role
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field
- Scrum master certification is a plus
Our client is a leading Airlines Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply at Teamatlanta@pyramidci.com
- click to apply for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.