Immediate need for a talented Technical Product Owner with experience in the Airline Industry.
This is a 12+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Atlanta, GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 22-54982
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Release and Sprint backlogs are always prioritized for the Scrum Team to deliver sprint to sprint.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared stories to work on Translate Product Owner / Product Manager visions into meaningful Epics and Stories so that the scrum team can incrementally deliver.
- Assist Product Owner with prioritizing stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Assist Product Owner with backlog management, iteration planning, and grooming of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Owner and Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Ability to write necessary stories to deliver functionality, such as user interaction stories, or system integration stories or API level stories.
- Willingness and aptitude to identify technical requirements and translate to adequate technical stories (eg: API creation, integrations, code refactoring, etc).
- Lead story grooming sessions or requirements clarifications sessions.
- Partner with UX to ensure capturing UX requirements and needs into stories.
- Leading root cause analysis of production issues and identifying resolution and preventative steps.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a scrum master/TPO role
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field
- Scrum master certification is a plus
Our client is a leading Airlines Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply at Teamatlanta@pyramidci.com
- click to apply for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.