A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
At MilliporeSigma, the Technical Service Specialist plays a key role providing technical support to our LATAM customers on our Process Solutions product portfolio and associated technologies used in the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical industry through our toll-free phone line, email, and website. We provide technical expertise to customers.
Who You Are:Basic Qualifications:
- Support customers with their product and application inquires by providing technical information, troubleshooting, and recommending solutions.
- Act as the key interface forcomplaint management related to product quality.
- Work closely with our Quality associates to support our customers through this process.
- Work cross-functionally with teams such as Field Marketing, Manufacturing, Product Management, R&D, Regulatory, & Sales, assist in technical training programs, and visit customer sites.
- Handle multiple projects/responsibilities simultaneously.
- Maintain composure in challenging situations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or Chemical/Biochemical Engineering or related Life, Physical Science or Engineering discipline
- 1+ year of work experience in a laboratory or Pharmaceutical/Biotech environment
- Bilingual English / Spanish
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: Upstream Processing (cell culture, filtration), Downstream Processing (clarification, purification, TFF filtration, final fill), or Formulation (excipients, actives)
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Knowledge or fluency in Portuguese
- Excellent communication skills, customer interaction skills, and the ability to work in a team environment
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 219219
Career Level: B - Recent University Graduate(< 1 year of experien
Working time model: full-time